I often post about nutrition, exercise and mindset tips and learnings and inspiration from my own life but today I wanted to do something a bit different.
Today I wanted to tell you about what I do and why I think I can help you. Yep, straightforward, honest and real (that’s me in a nutshell by the way!)
I became a coach because I transformed my health (healing from multiple health conditions), lost 25 pounds and transformed my life by changing what I ate and what I thought. I created my dream life in my mind and made it a reality and it keeps unfolding right in front of me.
I thought ‘my goodness, if I can learn all of that, surely I could help other people do the same thing.’ You see, what was stopping me from doing all those things was years and years of self limiting beliefs, bad habits and self sabotaging behaviours. Once I learnt how to blast through all of that, I saw the results.
You might be reading this thinking ‘I do NOT need a coach’ and I get that, I used to think the same (now I have 2 by the way!) but let me ask you a few questions:
- Are you where you want to be in life?
- Do you feel that there are underlying emotional and mindset issues to why you are where you are in your weight and health?
- Do you self sabotage all the time?
- Do you have bad habits that you want to break but just can’t seem to get yourself to do it?
- Do you wish you could change all of that but don’t know where to start?If you answered yes to just one of those questions, that is where a coach can help you!
* BIG NEWS *
I have recently totalled overhauled how I deliver coaching and created a whole new curriculum to run alongside private sessions so now you don’t only get the power of coaching when we work together, you also get access to over 40 videos I’ve created just for you and teaching from some of the best health experts I know.
Recently, I have become really clear on the fact that I am here to inspire you and remind you that you can have the health and life you desire. I am no longer going to shy away from that fact because this isn’t about me, it’s about YOU
Are you ready?
In health and wellness